Bob Cahall has been racing as part of SCCA Club Racing since March of 2011 when he passed his drivers school and obtained his novice permit (see photos on Facebook). He has already earned his SCCA Regional and National Compeition Licenses and is greatly looking forward to the remainder of the 2011 racing season with his brothers Larry and Ted Cahall.
Bob is a high school teacher and football coach. He played football in high school and went on to get his degrees at University of Illinois at Chicago and National Lewis University.
- Pit Crew for brother Ted at SCCA National Championship Runoffs
- Attended Spring Double Drivers School and obtained SCCA Novice Permit
- Attended first SCCA sanctioned race, MARRS 1, at Summit Point, WV.
- Attended MARRS 2 and 3 at VIR in Alton VA and earned his Regional Competition License.
- Attended SSM Regional race as part of the Summit Point National race.
- Attended MARRS 4 at Summit Point and earned his National Competition License.
- Attended his first SCCA National race at Nelson Ledges in Garrettsville, OH
- Attended MARRS 5 at Summit Point